Sunday, April 10, 2011

While I Was Sminking

Don't know what that means?  If you know me, then please refer to a typical weekend.  Otherwise it's a thinly veiled Beatles reference.  Ob la di.

Yeah, 7 in a row.  I feel like I'm in a dream.  I actually sit down to watch the Tribe and I expect them to win.  The most pleasant and shocking part of it all is the starting pitching.  Each and every start during the streak has been of the quality variety.  This from a starting rotation that could very easily have included David Huff.  3 runs on 3 hits today from Josh Tomlin to extend his streak of 5+ inning starts to begin his career to 14.  I am very seriously thinking about picking up Justin Masterson in my fantasy league.  What the eff is going on?  They sandwich 1-0 and 2-1 victories around a 12 run explosion on Friday then hang onto an early lead for today's 6-4 victory.  Is Jack Hannahan (officially no more ugh) hitting the cover off of the ball?  Is Pronk's OPS 1.063?  Have none of our top 3 bullpen men given up a run yet?  We're through game 9 of 162, but damn it feels good to be gangsta.  And an Indians' fan.  Btw, the spellcheck here is all good with "gangsta" but is irked by "spellcheck."

I'll give you a deeper look at the Clippers' 4-game sweep at Indianapolis to begin the season sometime tomorrow.  Rest assured times are good.

Cheers.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...